Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, October 2, 2026

September 2026 Card Chain Reveal

Hi all - once again it's time to reveal cards that went around the world for the Card Chain! Twenty-nine people participated in September and you can see the full reveal HERE. My card traveled across The Pond to Dagmara in Poland:


Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Paper Studio cardstock; Doodlebug Design Plaid Polka Dot
Dies - Pink and Main Circle Flip Card Dies;
Embossing Folder - Simon Says Stamp Tiny Flora
Other - Recollections Puffy Sticker;
Simon Says Stamp Starshine Dots

We had the following options when creating our cards:

Color Palette Option


Sketch Option


Theme Options: Cute and Funny / The Great Outdoors / Friendship

Product / Technique Options: Stencils / Tone-on-Tone inking

I die cut a plaid stitched rectangle and added it to an A2 card. Next I embossed a strip of peony colored cardstock, trimmed it and added to the card. I die cut a white circle, some foliage and a flower. Assembled and added to the card. 

Next I die cut HELLO from scarlet and black, layered with an offset of the black & glued to the card. Finally, I added some Starshine Dots and a puffy sticker Friend. The foliage, flower and HELLO all came from the Pink and Main set. I love how their sets contain dies that can be used in multiple designs!

I got this gorgeous stenciled square card from the amazing Brenda (Floral Fantasies) in the UK. Thanks Brenda!!


Want to join in the Card Chain? You just need to make and mail one card! Go HERE by Oct. 6th, if desired, for details on the October Chain. It's great fun and you get lovely happy mail in the process!!

That's it for today, friends. Thanks for visiting and have a crafty day!!

7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card, great take on the options and beautiful card from Brenda too.
Carol x

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautifully done card following the CCC sketch and the colors look so pretty too! And you received a wonderful card from Brenda!

Jean said...

Great job on those colors, which are tricky!

Angelnorth said...

Lovely use of the colour palette Linda and great texture on this, love it!

Julia Aston said...

Your card is so pretty using the sketch and colors Linda! Love the purple plaid, your double sentiment and pretty bloom and frond on the circle! Julia xx

papierelle said...

The colors make the card look so cheerful!!
PS: I sent you an email a few days ago. Did you get it? And your beautiful birthday card arrived yesterday. Thank you sooo much!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the card you sent and the one you received! Both delightful!