Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Craft Roulette Fun

Hi everyone - hope you're having a great week!! Yes, I watched Craft Roulette 237 LIVE Friday night but couldn't get a card done during the show. I needed different supplies than I had available at the satellite studio. Made this card when I got home yesterday; it's nice to be a member and have extra time to upload a project!


Supplies: Paper - Hero Arts Passion Flower & glitter cardstock;
Poptone Black; Neenah white; scraps of orange
Stamps - Hero Arts Frightful & Owl-oween (both retired)
Stamps w/dies - Hero Arts Halloween Trimmings Stamp & Cut (retired)
Other - Copic Markers; Honey Bee Spooktacular gems;
computer generated boo-tique label

Host Mary Gunn FUNN had Sharon Luska (My Crafty Greetings YouTube)as her guest. Sharon's focus is on hints to make crafting easier so check her out! She also does guest videos for Scrappy Tails

The wheel was a bit challenging, in my opinion:


Here's how I employed the parameters:
  • Project - Pop Up Card: I used a pop up easel card die set to create my card base.
  • Colors - Trick or Treat: I used typical Halloween colors - Black/Orange/Purple.
  • Element - Boutique: The pop up set I used is a shoppe; I turned it into a boo-tique.
  • Random - Jewelry: I added gems to the boo-tique's door.
Simple die cutting, stamping & fussy cutting. Colored the pumpkin and shaded the ghost with Copic markers. Fiddly to assemble but I did ok. Here's a popped up view:


You can see a previous card with the shoppe die set HERE. I showed a side view on the previous card so I didn't bother here...  I'm adding my card to the current Double D Challenge to include a pumpkin.

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Vicki said...

Super sweet, spooky Hallow card! Thanks for sharing at the Double D, "Pumpkin, Pumpkin" Challenge.

Rosemary said...

Once, again, you nailed the challenge parameters with your super cute "boo-tique" card, Linda!