Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Monday, October 14, 2024

An Autumn Leaf Birthday Card

Hi everyone - hope your week is off to a great start! It's the second Monday of the month so Darnell (djkardkreations) is doing Dies for her IDEAS program. Thought I'd play along with some die cut leaves and also join a couple of other challenges. Here's my card:


Supplies: Paper - Park Lane A2 card; 
Basic Grey Herbs & Honey;
many scraps for leaves and sentiment
Stamps - My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Birthday
Dies - Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Leaves 
Other - foam tape

I had a pile of leaves left over from a previous card so decided to use them on a birthday card for my dad. Simply arranged the leaves along the edge of a patterned paper on my gold card, then popped on a sentiment strip. Kept it very simple for a more masculine feel.

My card fits at Day of the Month Card Club Challenge #68 where they're celebrating Tic-Tac Day with a Tic-Tac-Toe board. Once again (my second entry) I've used the top left to lower right diagonal - Die/Fall Colors/Leaf. 


I'm also playing for the second time at Just Us Girls Challenge #748 where the theme is Leaves.

That's all for today - thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!!




3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a lovely, and elegant, card for your dad! He's going to love this, Linda!

Greta said...

Pretty leaves and background!

HilaryJane said...

Those leaves look amazing with the gold xx