Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

If you're celebrating in the US, Happy Thanksgiving!! We're delighted to be enjoying a prepared meal from a local grocery - Prime Rib but with all the traditional Thanksgiving fixings. My sister-in-law is bringing the pumpkin pies - yum!! I've mentioned in years past that my mom & dad don't want turkey to eat anymore, ever since wild turkeys started to visit their yard. No problem, I like other meats better too! Funny, though, I featured turkeys on several of my Thanksgiving cards, including the one I'm sharing today.

Supplies: Paper - DCWV A2 card; Authentique patterned papers
Stamps - Hero Arts sentiment & pumpkin (retired); Lawn Fawn Turkey Day
Taylored Expressions Mini Strips - Harvest
Dies - Concord & 9th Happy Holidays Label Die Set; Taylored Expressions Mini Strips
Other - Copic Markers, Michael's gems

I just love this large label from Concord & 9th! It has a Happy Holidays sentiment, intended for Christmas use, but I think it'll be great all year long for large sentiments! Most of my other Thanksgiving cards were similar in design so I won't bother sharing. I used other TE mini strips including the funniest - "got stretchy pants?" I think I'll need them after dinner!!

I'm thankful for so many things again this year, including all the lovely crafting people I've met over the years. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Lin said...

Happy Thanksgiving, my friend! I love this old HA sentiment, and your plaid sets your card off beautifully!

Betty said...

Happy Thanksgiving Linda! Enjoy your day!

Rosemary said...

Wonderful card, Linda! Hope you have a lovely day!

Greta said...

Happy Thanksgiving weekend, Linda! Hope you had a great family day! Love your turkey card!

Jean said...

A lovely combination of elements! Hope you had a terrific holiday.