Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas Wishes!!

Sending Merry Christmas wishes to those celebrating! I'm enjoying time with family so sorry if I've been offline a lot. We miss my mom (who passed in April) but she's in a better place after all her health struggles. 

I went all out with my decorating this year since I had plenty of time at home. Note - I'm not sharing any cards today so skip the rest of this post if you don't care to see my holiday decorations. I won't be offended :) First up my living room trees - yes, trees plural.


I donated my big 7.5' full tree since it was simply too heavy for me to set up. I brought the pencil tree upstairs this year but it look so lonely, I bought two slightly shorter slim trees to frame it! The tree at left contains my collection of Hallmark Barbie ornaments with others to fill it. They really are straight vertical even though the perspective is a bit off in the photo. Next, a series of mini trees (my room, upstairs guest room, family room, various Hallmark designer trees):



 


 

Here's my favorite Hallmark wreath with mice ornaments:


Dining room table with several Hallmark displays (sorry for the bad angle):


And here I am with Santa and my friend Connie at the chorus Christmas party on 12/5:


Wishing you happy holidays and happy crafting! I'll be back sharing cards soon and hope to visit your blogs and reciprocate your kind comments!!

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas, Linda! Wow... you have alot of beautiful trees. I especially like the trio of slim trees. So very pretty!
Merry Christmas and happy new year!

HilaryJane said...

So many trees, they are all fabulous. I have one that I put up in the conservatory every year. I like to see the lights, but I hate the process of putting it up and especially taking it down again! I hope you enjoyed a restful and happy Christmas xx

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for sharing with us, Linda! Hope you enjoyed a Merry Christmas!

Cindy C. said...

I love seeing all your trees!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to you!!

Greta said...

I know it was hard not having your mom this year. Glad you got all your decorating done as I'm sure it brought you joy! I don't do so much, but absolutely love the lighted tree & the mantle area which also has lights. Not sure when they'll come down since no one else is here to think it's weird having Christmas decorations up in the new year--haha!

Jean said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful decorations and the photo with your friend!