Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas Wishes!!

Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating today!! 

Wishing you happy times with family and friends and a fabulous year in 2022! 

I often decorate multiple Christmas trees but with Mom's broken leg, I only managed one this year.

I decided to bring one of my slim trees tomy parents' house. Sister Tami came to MN from AZ for a few days during one of the worst snowstorms we've had this year. She helped me decorate so Mom had a nice homecoming from rehab. Mom loves the angel topper and granny square tree skirt crocheted by one of her friends.

We celebrated with my brother and his wife on Thursday - Donna made a delicious ham dinner, then we played Phase 10 (a card game). I won!! Here I am with my parents - we're wearing holiday headbands gifted to us from friends, Connie and Doug. They've been giving us an Advent box for several years - my mom loves opening the daily "prize" from December 1st through the 25th. Today we'll have lutefisk and lefse in honor of my dad's Norwegian heritage.


We're still doing Winter/Christmas themed projects at Die Cut Divas until 9pm on 12/31 so check it out if you have some time left to play this month! Thanks for visiting and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! 

7 comments:

Dawn T said...

Merry Christmas Linda. What a lovely photo of you and your parents. Have an awesome day. It's almost over here in NZ...been a lovely warm summers day here.

Rosemary said...

Merry Christmas, Linda! The tree is beautiful and it is nice to hear that your mom is doing well with her recovery.

Greta said...

How wonderful to have the tree set up for when your mom got home! Should frame that photo--a treasure! Happy Holidays!

Jean said...

Happiest of holidays - looks and sounds like a fabulous time!

papierelle said...

I've never seen such a slim Christmas tree, but it looks great. And we know and really enjoy playing the game Phase 10 too.

Cindy C. said...

Lovely photo of you and your parents! Happy holiday, have a wonderful New Year!!

Trina P. said...

Looks like a fabulous Christmas all things considered. I’ve never seen such a skinny tree before… it’s adorable.
Happy new year, Linda! Wishing you health and happiness. Sending your mom healing wishes.