Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

A Hero Arts Fans Scramble Group Christmas Exchange

Hi all - over on our private Hero Arts Fans Scramble Group in Facebook we held a Christmas card exchange. My card went to Nina S. in Wisconsin so it didn't have to travel far! We've had our reveal so I'm able to post here now.

Supplies: Paper - Spellbinders A2 card;
BoBunny Merry and Bright; Paper Studio red and 
Other - Park Lane gems; Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink

I couldn't resist using my favorite Hero Arts die, new in 2019. I've used it oodles of times over the past 3 years! I love the detail on the petals and leaves, plus it cuts like a dream! The label die set was a recent purchase and I've used it several times already. I fussy cut the sentiment in the style we're seeing lately with dies - love those but, of course, older stamp sets don't have them... The sentiment came with the Color Layering Dimensional Bird set - I linked to Frantic Stamper who had 4 of them when I last checked (retired at Hero Arts). Frantic Stamper is the sponsor at Die Cut Divas this month so pop over and check it out!

I received this beauty from Karen K. (KCs Kards) in California - just love her merry snowpeople with the layered forest behind!! Thanks Karen!!


I will link my card to the current Christmas Kickstart Challenge for anything Christmassy. 

If you want to join the HA Fans Scramble Group, you need to be on Facebook and send a request to join. Cindy (Escape to Stamping) is our fearless leader. :)

Thanks for stopping and I hope you're having a happy holiday season!! 









9 comments:

Dawn T said...

Beautiful Linda. Love your card and what a beautiful card from Karen. This was a fun little swap.

!neke said...

Beautiful card !!!!
Happy holidays !
groeten Ineke

papierelle said...

I love poinsettias and yours is a splendid specimen!!

Jean said...

Both are delightful! Happiest of holidays!

Arlene said...

Love both cards!

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous cards Linda, wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hugs Sally

Rosemary said...

another wonderful set of cards, linda! love that pretty poinsettia.

Greta said...

You got such a cute card & I do love the poinsettia card! I bought that die set because of your cards & really need to use it some more! Happy Holidays!

Dotty Jo said...

Another gorgeous card! Thanks for playing again at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x