Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving USA!

Hi all - I'm popping in with a quick post to wish all my US friends a Happy Thanksgiving!! I've been offline a lot and sorry I haven't been able to visit your blogs as often as I'd like (more on that another time). For now - I'll just share a Thanksgiving card and say how thankful I am for all of you, celebrating today or not!! Hope all is well and that you have a wonderful day!!

Supplies: Hero Arts Autumn Leaves Fancy Dies
Taylored Expressions All Tucked In Harvest

I just received a Hero Arts order with some new dies and had fun using the autumn leaves set. I'll add this to Darnell's November NBUS Challenge since the leaves are getting first play. Sorry for the poor photo; I just made this card last night and the light was bad. I had fun with the staging though - the fuzzy pumpkins came from Target, along with the tray & wheat. The leafy orange paper came from Target a few years ago when they still had paper pads in their Hot Spot (luckily I bought several)

Thanks for the visit!!

12 comments:

Lin said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Linda!

Rosemary said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Linda! I hope you had a wonderful day. Your card is beautiful.

Betty said...

happy thanksgiving,Linda! wonderful card and your staging is great! think i still have some of that target paper too!

Jean said...

Happy Thanksgiving - a lovely combination of colors and elements!

papierelle said...

Nice simple card and I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Cat Craig said...

Sweet card, hope you had a lovely holiday.

Lisa Elton said...

Love your cute fall card, Linda! I hope you enjoyed a Happy Thanksgiving!

CinnamonSally said...

Happy Thanksgiving Linda, gorgeous card!

Jeanne H said...

I too think your card is lovely. Great colors. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, Linda.

Darnell said...

I love the card and love the staging, Linda! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope life's issues calm down for you soon and stop interfering with your creative time! I know how that goes. Hugs, Darnell

HilaryJane said...

Those leaf dies are pretty special, how wonderful to have some new supplies to play with. I do hope it is something nice that is taking up your time xx

Greta said...

Just catching up on blog reading & I see lots of fun cards, Linda! This is beautiful with those leaves & the perfect printed paper!