Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Mini Slimline Frame Thank You

Hey crafty friends - I was enabled again by the talented Rosemary (Hey There....Rosigrl!) to get another A Jillian Vance Design (AJVD) die. This time it was the Mini Slimline Frame Die Set. You can see Rosemary's gorgeous card with it HERE.

When I checked the product page at AJVD, Jillian shared a video about using regular slimline coverplates behind the mini slimline frame. Such fun, so I promptly ordered the frame. I already owned a suggested slimline coverplate to put behind it. Here's my card:


Supplies: Paper - Momenta Watercolor & Gemstone Prints;
Neenah White; Paper Studio Brights
Sunny Studio Botanical Backdrop;
Hero Arts Autumn Bouquet;
Other - Simon Says Stamp Thanks Sentiment Strips;
Studio G black gem

I die cut the frame in a green watercolor print and the coverplate in an aqua-ish gemstone print. Layered them and backed in a rainbow piece of watercolor print. Layered a flower from bits I had die cut earlier and added a leafy stem. Quick and easy!

I'm adding this to Darnell's NBUS Challenge since my frame die is new. And to Watercooler Wednesday for Marsha's challenge All Things Feminine.

Thanks for stopping - hope you're enjoying the week!!



 

9 comments:

Cat Craig said...

I love the mini slimline its a much better size that those big long ones...This one is perfectly lovely.

Dawn T said...

So pretty Linda. I prefer making mini slimlines too.

Rosemary said...

wonderful card, linda! i'm loving the mini slimline size, too! (happy to enable you, lol!)

Greta said...

I love that stitched plaid die--great card!

papierelle said...

Very pretty card and I like the background design, amazing!!!

CinnamonSally said...

This is so pretty Linda.

Betty said...

wonderful mini slimline - think you just enabled me to get that die!

Helen said...

So pretty Linda! I love the beautiful colours on your background and frame and the wonderful combination of die cuts! I have always love slimline cards. They are so special. Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge! Stay safe! :)

Darnell said...

I love this layered beauty, Linda! The colors of the prints you used are simply joyful and make me smile, especially that beautiful frame in the greens and blues! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell