Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all celebrating!!

Just popping in with a quick trio of Mother's Day cards. Lacking time, I changed up the colors and a few details but kept to the same design. These went to my mom, her sister (my second mom) and the Queen Mum - my former lead singer's mom & our quartet (retired now) coach.

Supplies: Paper - Momenta Watercolor Prints;
Paper Studio A2 cards & black cardstock
Stamps - Hero Arts Celebrate Everyday
Dies - Sunny Studio Botanical Backdrop
Other - Michaels gems

I'm celebrating with my parents - our typical Sunday of take-out Chinese food. Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping!!

9 comments:

Betty said...

three beautiful cards, Linda - love that border die - might need to have that - so pretty with just the flower in the corner

CinnamonSally said...

These are all beautiful Linda and so pretty in all the colours!

Lin said...

What a lovely design, Linda, and such happy spring colors!

Cindy C. said...

All so lovely!! Enjoy a blessed Sunday!!

Cat Craig said...

Sweet cards, Linda.

Rosemary said...

Pretty set of mother's day cards, Linda!

papierelle said...

If something is good and looks beautiful, you are welcome to repeat it.

Dawn T said...

three stunners Linda. Beautiful colours. It's great to find a great design and go for it.

Greta said...

The botanical frame is gorgeous & so are your cards! Hope you had a wonderful day with your mom!