Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Monday, October 28, 2019

Jingle All the Way for Christmas Kickstart!!

Hey all - I had time to create a card for the current Christmas Kickstart Challenge that started last Tuesday. I was away from home but had a handy tote bag of stuff for Christmas crafting. I had brought only one stamp set with any kind of jingle bells on it but I made it work. I'm back home today and could get this blog post written at my leisure - whew!! Here's my card:

Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; Paper Studio Merry Making 6x6
Stamps - My Favorite Things Merry Everything (with matching dies, both retired);
Hero Arts Merry Christmas Messages (sentiment - retired);
Taylored Expressions Gifted Background; and
snowflakes from various sets
Dies - Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders;
Taylored Expressions Gifted Cutting Plate
Other - Copic Markers, Glossy Accents, white gel pen & foam tape

I had some leftover gift images from a previous card so I colored them up and decided to pop them into the sleigh from the reindeer set. Only one reindeer had jingle bells around his collar but that works!! After I colored the sleigh it looked bare so I decorated it by stamping various snowflakes from several retired sets. Liked it much better that way!

Thanks for stopping friends and thanks to Jo for a fun challenge!! Have a wonderful day!!!

#22 Jingle All the Way


8 comments:

LeAnne said...

Super cute! Your images are colored so sweetly, and I LOVE the background paper!

Lin said...

Love this happy colorful design, Linda - the snowflake background is perfect!

Betty said...

what a cute fun card for this challenge, Linda!

Dawn T said...

How cute is this card Linda... it's just adorable.

Dotty Jo said...

Just love your card, Linda! What a fun scene you've created with the reindeer and a sleigh full of gifts! I see those all important bells too! Thanks so much for playing along again at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, so good to have you along for the ride again, Jo x

Rosemary said...

so very cute, linda!

Greta said...

Adorable card, Linda!

Jean said...

Super cute card! I'm impressed you can create while you're away from home.