Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Monday, September 3, 2018

Happy Labor Day - Missing Merry Monday!

Hi everyone - Happy Labor Day if you're celebrating in the USA!! It's raining cats & dogs right now but the weather looks better for this afternoon. Today Merry Monday would've returned from summer break, had the challenge continued. I miss it - both the people and the challenges!! Since the September themes had been planned, I thought I'd use them for inspiration this month. Gotta keep up that Christmas card production, right?!

For this week the challenge would've been: The True Meaning of Christmas. I chose a Nativity stamp with a sentiment to match. Here's my card:

Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White,
Poptone Black Licorice; Paper Studio red & silver glitter,
scrap of Momenta Marble Pastel, & Paper Studio Magical
Stamps - Stampendous Nativity Christmas (retired)
Dies - Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles Two
Other - Distress Inks, clear ep, foam tape

Because the swirly frame measures 4x6", I made this an A7 card. Bigger than usual for me but I don't mind having a few cards this size. That's it for today - thanks for visiting! If you create a card with this theme, be sure to leave me a comment so I can check it out!!


4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Very pretty Linda. Love the shiny silhouette

Cindy C. said...

It's beautiful Linda!

Rosemary said...

absolutely gorgeous, linda!

Greta said...

Great idea to do the challenges anyway, Linda! What a gorgeous way to showcase the nativity--love it!