Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Harvest thank you

Hi all - over the Labor Day weekend I had dinner with friends - yummy hamburgers on the grill with all the fixings! I had a thank you card ready but I decided make a different one. I just got a new Lawn Fawn clear set last week and it called to me! Here's my card:

Thanks a bushel
Supplies: Paper - Hero Arts punch layering paper, Pink Paisley "Hello Sunshine" paper, Target's $ bin paper; 
Stamps - Lawn Fawn Thanks a Bushel; Other - Copic Markers, May Arts string twine; foam tape
Dies - My Favorite Things Die-namics Double Stitched Rectangles; Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes 
Ink - Ranger Archival - Watering Can (Wendy Vecchi)

How cute is that basket of apples?! I couldn't resist it when I spotted the new Lawn Fawn release. And the set comes with a bunch of little faces, including two that reminded me of my friends. The coppery paper for the sentiment frame came from the Target bin (kraft and foil papers), as did the leafy paper and green behind the basket. These 6x6 paper pads were $3 and have no listed manufacturer but they're very nice! I bought 3 different pads the other day and will use them often this fall.

Thanks for stopping and I hope you're having a crafty week!!

3 comments:

Greta said...

Sounds like a fun time for the holiday! Your card is just darling--bet they loved it! The little faces are just too cute!

Dawn T said...

too cute Linda.

stampingandstitching said...

Oh my goodness those cute little apple faces made me smile - adorable! Love your design and wonderful colouring and shading on the apples! Bet your friends were delighted with the card!