Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

New Hero Arts website, plus 2015 Christmas products!!

Hero Arts launches its new website today and we're excited for this great new look, plus 2015 Christmas products! Be sure to check it out for amazing inspiration, a fabulous blog, and all sorts of fun new stuff. I'm fortunate to already have some of the new release, with more on the way - I just love Christmas anything and can always find way too much to add to my stash. Here's my card for today:

Christmas Cheer with Holly


I used a new clear set called Holiday Greetings (CL890). Just love this set - 7 fabulous sentiments and all sorts of little bits to make a background or, as I did here, a masked off sentiment. Well, it started as masked but I used the wrong tape and ink bled through - I hate when that happens! So I did my sentiment on a separate panel which I edged in Elmer's silver marker (got it at Target - love!) and popped up with foam tape. Wish my photo had truer colors - the bottom half is actually closer to real life. The mat for the white panel is a piece of Bazzill Gemstones cardstock - more of a silver - looks blue in the photo, oh well....

You can also see a couple more cards I made with 2015 Hero Arts Christmas products here. Many thanks to Hero Arts for their wonderful products and daily inspiration on their blog!! Congrats on a great new look to the website!

This also fits Karren's challenge over on Merry Monday where we are to use holly on a card. Stop and check out all the inspiration over there too. Thanks for stopping!!

11 comments:

Virginia L. said...

BEAUTIFULLY done, Linda! I am glad to see your newly inspired card from the new HA stamps! Love love the use of sentiment with small stamps.I had been away to vacation and hope to catch up soon...HUGS!

Cindy C. said...

It's gorgeous!! Great use of the classic elements in a contemporary look!!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Linda. Beautifully done

Fabiola said...

superbe Linda, très élégante, biz

Annheidel said...

I love the greenery peeking out! Pretty card.

laurie said...

What a bright and beautiful Christmas card!

Anonymous said...

love the CAS design especially the text and the Christmas garland behind
Christine A

Bonnie said...

I love the bright foliage and flowers framing the fantastic sentiment! This is so bright and pretty, Linda! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Nancy Thomas said...

So pretty - love the nice clean design and the bright Christmas colors. I have some of new HA on the way - can't wait to get to use it.

Notes by Nina said...

So pretty Linda, I love the CAS design. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Wendy said...

How pretty, Linda! Love the design and the pretty colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)