Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Challenge Blog - Lily Pad Cards! and Show Time

There’s a new challenge blog in town with articles, swaps, interviews, videos, challenges, great prizes and MORE! Check out Lily Pad Cards!

Just publicizing info from some Hero Arts Flickr Group friends who've started up a new challenge blog.  It looks like such fun so I hope you'll check it out.  They've got a fun Blog Hop going on this week, loaded with talented card makers.  Start the Hop here at Clip-n-Cuts and enjoy!

As for me - I'm busy getting ready for a show this weekend at Bethel's Great Hall.  Check it out here.  We're having some great quartets - S.A.S.S., ICE! and GQ, plus the chorus is sounding awesome.  I'm one of the MCs so am studying my lines, rather than crafting.  Hope you're having a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Lin said...

Thank you so much, Linda, and have fun this weekend!

Deirdre said...

Linda, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday and leaving a sweet comment. Hope you enjoyed the "hop".

Alice said...

thank you so much for spreading the words, Linda!! =)