Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

More fun with the Hero Hostess Blog Take-over

My Hostess Sista, the awesome Sally, created a wonderful project for the Hero Hostess Blog Take-over Day 2.  Hope you stop by to check it out!  Sally always creates such elegant projects with just the perfect details - she's an inspiration!

I was excited to get a lovely order from Hero Arts today! Can't wait to get some new stamps inky.  Meanwhile, here's a card I created the other day with some new Basic Grey and Hero Arts Hello Luscious products.  I love the new Hello Luscious papers and stamps like this Luscious Ledger!

Met friends Anne and Barb at Mall of America Saturday where we lightened our wallets at Archiver's.


We all found some great buys and enjoyed getting a coffee at Caribou!  Thanks for visiting!!

6 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful card - love the mix of colors! Can't wait to play with some of the new background stamps! Love your photo with Anne and Barb, so fun you gals got to meet up and shop!

Barb said...

Love your card with the new goodies, Linda! It was so nice to see you and Anne! Next time I hope I can make it early enough to have lunch too! Hugs to you!

Anita Rex said...

Gorgeous card today Linda! Sounds like you had a lot of fun with Barb and Anne!!! :>

Lin said...

LOVE this card, Linda, and loved seeing the pic of the 3 of you, lucky girls!!

Isha Gupta said...

Love love this card and the colors and the combination of Stamps Linda. TFS

stampingandstitching said...

This is such a gorgeous card, Linda! I love this photo of you three girls, so fun that you were able to meet up again!