Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Green Deco Trees

Hey crafty friends - it's all about GREEN at Christmas Kickstart - not a problem when you've been doing St Patrick's Day stuff!! Here's my card with loads of green:

Supplies: Paper - Paper Studio; vellum by unk
Stamps - Taylored Expressions Linen Background
Dies - Spellbinders Art Deco Trees (retired);
My Favorite Things Blueprints (retired);
CAS-ual Fridays Merry Christmas
Other - Simon Says Stamp Reverse Christmas Sentiment Strips;
Mowed Lawn Distress Ink

I started with a plain card and die cut the three trees (middle one is a bit bigger so I put it behind). Thought the plain card needed something so I stamped the linen texture onto it. Funny story - I nearly purchased the linen stamp again! I was on TE's website ordering some stuff and had the stamp in my cart. At least I checked my stash before I finalized my purchase and replaced it with a different background I'd been eyeing!! I bought the 2016 Spellbinders tree set at Tuesday Morning before they closed the store in my suburb. Darn, I loved to find good buys there!!

I'm also adding my card to Darnell's current NBUS Challenge since the Art Deco Trees and the Linen Background are both getting first play here.

Hope you're having a lovely day! Thanks for visiting!!





6 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fabulous card Linda. Those trees are wonderful.

papierelle said...

Your card is beautiful and modern!!

Dotty Jo said...

What a fabulously funky card - I love it! The trees look amazing and your use of the different shades of green is stunning. Thanks for playing again at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Cat Craig said...

Love those trees could almost be sailing vessels.

Greta said...

So unique & pretty!

Darnell said...

That's a cool Christmas tree die, Linda, and it looks great in different shades of green. I am loving that linen texture stamp! It really adds a great touch of elegance. And, of course, I love the schparkly sediment! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! I hope you are keeping well! Hugs, Darnell