Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

More elves for CAS Christmas!

Since the stamps were out, I couldn't resist doing one more naughty elf card for this month's CAS Christmas Card Challenge to use an elf.

Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Stamps - Hero Arts CM206 Naughty Elves & CL343 Holiday Sayings (retired)
Dies - Memory Box Family Cabin Frame; My Favorite Things retired stitched frame;
Other - Copic Markers; Distress Oxide Inks - Tumbled Glass & Stormy Sky

I had a chance to shop my local LSS last week and found the MB frame 40% off! Thought it would be the perfect backdrop for a pair of naughty elves. I popped the sky pieces out and blended Distress Oxide inks, then spritzed with a bit of water. Inlaid them back in. The small pieces I left in and added a bit of color to the chimney smoke & windows. I stamped the little sentiment "Naughty is the New Nice" & turned it into a billboard. It's hard to see in the photo but the red elf has candy canes in his mouth, plus his tongue sticking out! My little elf duo seems to be shirking toy duty - more power to them!

Hope you have a crafty day and thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Jean said...

What an adorable Christmas scene!

Bonnie said...

LOL! What fun, Linda! These elves are so much fun and I love the die cut scene and frames! Thanks for sharing with us again at CAS Christmas!

Susan said...

Very cute mischievous elves! Love the little house and the sign next to it. Great framing! Thanks for making another card for CAS Christmas!

Christine Alexander said...

Adorable Linda, I love that house die cut and your mischievous elves jumping around. thanks for joining again at CAS Christmas :)

Linda said...

Your card is so fantastic. Love the MB frame and your inlaid little house and of course that naughty little elf. Thanks again for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful Christmas scene! Such a lovely card, Jo x

Greta said...

40% off?! That's what I call a good deal! Such a cute card, Linda!

CinnamonSally said...

This is such fun Linda, love those naughty elves and love that frame die too!

Cindy C. said...

Super fun!!

Rosemary said...

what a fun card, linda! love those two elves getting into mischief!