Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter wishes to all celebrating! I'm back from spending the holiday with my parents so thought I'd share a pair of Easter cards. I don't send many Easter cards so I made several versions of both cards to send to my family.

Supplies: Paper - DCWV Ms Sparkle A2 cards; BoBunny Cottontail 6x6 pad;
Momenta Watercolor; scrap of Tim Holtz (hill)
Stamp - Taylored Expressions Many Minis - Holidays
Dies - My Favorite Things Blueprints (retired); Hero Arts Rectangles & Ovals;
Spellbinders Crosses Two

Hope you had a lovely Easter celebration. My dad is not a fan of ham so I made his requested pot roast, complete with potatoes, carrots, onions & gravy - yummy! I may have mentioned that Dad sometimes says "well, you don't have to make that again" to some of my dishes. Today's meal got a thumbs up, thankfully!

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow with a post for this month's CAS Christmas Challenge!

5 comments:

Betty said...

Happy Easter, Linda - two lovely cards - that pp is gorgeous!

Rosemary said...

Happy Easter, Linda! Your cards are beautiful!

Greta said...

Glad you enjoyed Easter with family, Linda & your cards are absolutely gorgeous!

Lin said...

Pretty cards, Linda - those floral backgrounds are perfect with your Easter symbols!

Jean said...

Both are lovely for the occasion - wonderful color choices!