Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day 2012!

Happy Father's Day to everyone celebrating!  Mom and Dad drove to my house and I drove us across the Cities to my brother's and sister-in-law's house.  Donna made chicken in wine sauce and then we all played Phase 10, our favorite card game.  Dad came from behind to wipe us all off the map.  Poor Donna had been working on Phase 10 for 3 hands; I was stuck on Phase 7 but had finally completed it - a day late & a dollar short...

Here I am with my sweet Dad (holding the card I made him):
 I'm so glad he's still in good health and able to enjoy life.  He certainly has given me a great life after giving me life to begin with!  Happy Father's Day, Dad!

3 comments:

Greta said...

Wonderful picture, Linda! So glad you have a lovely day.

Dawn T said...

great picture of your Dad and you. Sounds like a great day with your family

Maureen Morton said...

Love to hear about loving families having fun together - and yours sure seems to! Love that grin on your face and so happy you had this special time together.