Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

More Christmas Critters

Hi all - I'm back with a couple more cards for Heather's challenge to have an animal on your Christmas card. I'm supposed to be making non-holiday cards today but I couldn't resist making a few more critter cards. On card 1, I used a darling kitty from a Sunny Studios set; on card 2, I used a sweet fox from Art Impressions I got for free at a stamp expo last year. Here are the cards:

Merry Christmas cat

Supplies: Paper - Hero Arts pool card; Neenah Solar White; Lawn Fawn "Let's Bokeh in the Snow" 6x6 pad
Dies - Simon Says Stamp Holiday Frames; Spellbinders Holiday Greetings (2 medium snowflakes, layered)
Stamps - Sunny Studio "Santa's Helpers"; My Daily Bread Snowflake Background
Other - Copic Markers; Glossy Accents; Lemon Stickles; Michael's Reflections gem; Hero Arts Unicorn White Ink; foam tape

Merry Christmas fox
Supplies: Paper - Hero Arts grenadine card; Neenah Solar White; Michaels Yellow & Black; Paper Studio Old World Winter
Stamps - Hero Arts CL465 Tree-mendous; CL343 Holiday Sayings; Art Impressions Unmounted Freebie Fox CHA2015
Dies - Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes (star); My Favorite Things Blueprints 20 (stitched rectangle) & Double Stitched Rectangles
Ink - Distress Inks Twisted Citron and Pine Needles; Other - Copic Markers; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Liquid Applique; foam tape

Hope you're having a crafty day! See this week's challenge to Heather here. I'm off to make the card I need to mail today. Thanks for stopping!!

4 comments:

Betty said...

two darling critter cards Linda - that "lit up" kitty is so cute and the red fox is perfect for a holiday card!

Dawn T said...

Too cute Linda. These are great cards.

stampingandstitching said...

Aw another two super cute cards, Linda! Love them - you've created wonderful cards for this challenge!

Greta said...

Cute critters & love your cards, Linda! I was just thinking I need to get out that SSS frame die--one of my favorites!