Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Heather's Christmas Challenge 2 - create a CAS card

Heather's challenge to me this week - create a CAS Christmas card. Hmmm, the clean & simple style isn't one I use very often but I thought right away of a fun wreath die. Here's my card:

Be Merry Wreath
Supplies: Paper - Neenah Solar White; Hero Arts grass layering paper; the Paper Studio glitter paper   
Die - Penny Black Whirl Wreath (bow cut twice and layered with foam tape); Gems - Michael's Reflection

Thanks to Heather for the fun challenge and I can't wait to see what she (or anyone else who wants to play) creates with the challenge I issued this week. Another Christmas card made - yay!

Have a crafty week and thanks for stopping by!!


4 comments:

stampingandstitching said...

Oh this is such a gorgeous CAS card, Linda! Your wreath looks fabulous with all the sparkle from the pretty bow and decorative gems! Love seeing what you created! Thanks for getting me a bit more organised with regard to my Christmas cards this year:)

Lin said...

Love this "modern" wreath, Linda! A fantastic CAS card for Christmas!

Betty said...

wonderful CAS card, Linda - that's a fantastic wreath!

Virginia L. said...

FABULOUS! Love this CAS card, Linda!