Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Mail from Jacqueline in France!

Came home from another long day at work to find happy mail in my box!!  A few weeks ago I sent sweet Jacqueline some Prima Botanical papers she needed - I found them at Hobby Lobby while I was in Arizona.  She reciprocated with a lovely package of fab items shown below:
From Jacqueline
At the left, a set of gorgeous coasters - the colors are perfect for my living room!  But I probably won't want to use them, they are so stunning; I love the vintage garden look of them.  On the right, two of Jacqueline's amazing tags - just love the pink dogwoods and the peachy dragonflies!  At the back, a beautiful grid card - love the soft blues, greens and pinks! 

If you haven't visited Jacqueline's blog, you're missing something special.  Her work always draws you into a better appreciation of nature and her collage style inspires me.  Thanks Jacqueline for all the goodies and for being such an inspiration, both on your blog and on the Hero Arts Flickr group!

1 comment:

Barb said...

How sweet of Jacqueline! Such a lovely thank you gift - lucky you, Linda!