Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Relaxing after a fun Saturday


Happy Sunday!  I had such a fun day yesterday at Mall of America with some Hero Arts Flickr group friends, Barb and Anne (who I first met at ScrapFest a couple years ago) and Judy who we met for the first time.  Judy came to MN to visit her daughter, Kathy, and we were lucky enough to meet and visit with her too.

We had a wonderful lunch at Tucci Benucch (delicious Italian cuisine) and then shopped at Archiver's.  Sweet Judy brought us each a covered tea mug from Vera Bradley (mine has purples - how did she know??!  Ha, ha) and a yummy black, white and red card.  I felt bad - I tried to work on something for her at card group the other night but didn't have mojo.  Then I made time for a Scramble but not to finish my card.  Oh well, it'll go in the mail to her.  Here's the gift - many thanks!! - from Judy:
Here's a photo Anne took of me with Barb and Judy - where else?  At Archiver's, where we all spent a few bucks.  I did not spend the most - I was so proud of myself.  Barb didn't post this one on her blog so I thought I'd share.

For more photos of our fun day, see Barb's blog post.  Thanks again for the fun day, ladies!!  My card for Judy is made but I'll wait to share it until she gets it. 

Hope you're having a relaxing Sunday.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Looks like you had a fun time Linda, how lovely to meet yet another flickr member. Wow Archivers looks like fun too wish they would open a store in the UK!!

Barb said...

Ah, we really did have such fun, didn't we?! My only complaint is that it went by way too fast! Loved seeing you and Anne again, and really enjoyed meeting Judy and her daughter! I got home yesterday and immediately made Judy a thank you card to mail too - so kind of her to give us the sweet gifts! Hope to see you again soon, my friend! :)

Judy1223 said...

Wow,what a lovely day you ladies had together! I'm so happy for you all!

stampingandstitching said...

Linda, what a gorgeous photo of the three of you - loved hearing all about your fun day:) Judy's card is beautiful and I love the pretty mug too - lol what a lucky guess by Judy that you like purple!

Dawn T said...

How lucky to meet up and spend time with "bloggy" friends. So much fun for you all.