Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another set of ATCs - Hero Arts and Lily Pad Cards

My friend Heather Maria, sweet former Hero Hostess sister, organized a fun ATC swap at Hero Arts Flickr group.  I was paired with Latrice who happens to be on the Dream Team over at Lily Pad Cards.  We decided to exchange three ATCs so these are the ones I sent her:

Her package is on its way to me so I should get it later this week.  I had such fun making these ATCs - all with various Hero Arts stamps and, on the house one, a fun digi kit from Lily Pad Cards.  I cut the sweet fence using my Silhouette SD on Core'dinations paper - it was an embossed ivory with a warm beige center which came through when sanded.  So I'm adding this one to their April digital die cut challenge.
Thanks for stopping!

6 comments:

Anita Rex said...

Seriously Linda what works of art! I love them all! Latrice will too! And I like that you made her a baby boy one as she is having a baby boy!!! :>

Barb said...

Hi Linda! Love these fab ATC's! They are all so full of wonderful details! I'll bet Latrice adores each one! Hope you're havin' a good week! :)

Dawn T said...

very pretty ATC's Linda. Just lovely.

ivy said...

what a fun trio of ATCs! i didn't sign up this time around :(

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous ATCs Linda. I was admiring what you had sent me, my first and only one in ATC world.

Anne said...

Hi Linda- these ATC's are just fantastic- so much detail on each one!