Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring and Easter Card Exchange

Just sharing a card I made for a Hero Arts Flickr group exchange; details here.  I made this card for sweet Marcy in Massachusetts.  Just heard from her that she received it along with a birthday card and some goodies I sent.  Her birthday is TODAY - Happy Birthday, Marcy!
I love this sweet bunny by Hero Arts called Thoughtful Bunny.  I bought it in February when I was thinking of cards for Chinese New Year, the Year of the Rabbit, but it's perfect for Spring and Easter too.  Also used the Envelope Pattern which is so great for texture.  The sentiment is from a Hero Arts set exclusive for Archiver's that I got last year.  I've used these poppy colored Hero Arts folded cards for quite a few cards - just love the three colors in the Sunshine assortment!  And such fun flowers and gems to coordinate.

It's finally starting to feel like Spring here.  I was so excited to have some daffodils blooming in my front "garden".  It's not much of a garden but I do have some flowers amongst the weeds....

Hope you're having a great day - thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Anita Rex said...

Oh your so lucky that you have that you have flowers already! :> Love your card you sent Marcy, that bunny is perfect! :> Such a useful bunny with both Chinese new year and easter! :>

Barb said...

Linda, I love seeing those daffs! Can you believe they might be covered in snow by Friday? Let's hope the forecast is way off! Love the sweet card sent to Marcy!

Dawn T said...

Such a pretty card Linda.... and your daffodils are so lovely. Nothing reminds me of Spring than the first daffodils. Seems like ages ago for me, but glad to here it is coming your way

sheila said...

such a cute card! love the little bunny! and your daffodils are wonderful.

CinnamonSally said...

Such a lovely card Linda, I am sure Marcy was thrilled and so lovely to see the daffodils, we still have some in our garden, but they are mostly over now.