Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Pair of Teddy Bears and ornaments

Hi all - yesterday I made a teddy bear card and had a few Silhouette pieces left from the image I'd cut four times. I also had a few extra "merry" words and some ornaments that I'd die cut. I decided to use up the remaining bits and made three more cards last night and this morning.

Teddy pair
Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White & Natural A2 card,
Core'dination kraft A2 card, Pop-tone Beige & Black, 
DCWV Corrugated Christmas, the Paper Studio Glitter, Authentique and My Mind's Eye patterned
Dies - Hero Arts DI345 Nesting Postage Stamps Infinity Dies DI 199 Circle Infinity Dies,
DC195 Christmas Trimmings Stamp & Cut; 
My Favorite Things Die-Namics Blueprints 20 and 23, Impression Obsession Patchwork Ornaments
Stamp - Hero Arts CL722 Merry Christmas Messages
Other - Copics, Foam Tape, Hero Arts black pearls, Michael's gems, white gel pen, washi tape
Silhouette Design ID 162331 Teddy Bear in Stocking (by Totally Jaime)

Merry ornaments
Supplies: Paper - Hero Arts Black, My Favorite Things watercolor print, Michael's green, 
American Crafts plaid (from Target Hot Spot Christmas 2016), Tim Holtz kraft metallic (silver)
Dies - Hero Arts DI345 Nesting Postage Stamps Infinity Dies, DI199 Rectangle Infinity Dies,
 and DC170 Merry Stamp & Cut, Impression Obsession Patchwork Ornaments
Stamp - Hero Arts DC170 Merry Stamp & Cut 
Other - Foam Tape, Michael's star gem


I'll enter the teddy bear cards in this week's Merry Monday challenge to use a bear on your Christmas card. Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day!!

8 comments:

Trina P. said...

Cute cards, especially the ones with the bear. You managed to get a few done. Great job. I've got one done. 😊

Bonnie said...

You have outdone yourself with Christmas cards this week, Linda! I haven't made one. I need to get on the ball with my Christmas cards! Love the ornaments on the plaid paper and I'm still loving these cute teddy bears!

Linda said...

Two sweet cards with those cute little Teddy bears in the stocking. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.
And really like the green plaid with the ornaments.

Rosemary said...

another set of amazing cards, linda!! you really rocked the MM challenge!!

Jean said...

Terrific variations! Can't wait to see what you create this upcoming week for the MM Challenge! I don't know how you create these wonderful Christmas cards no matter the season!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful cards Linda, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Greta said...

Neat how you made such different cards with the same bear image! The ornament card is lovely--you're going to be set for Christmas!

Dawn T said...

Adorable cards Linda. Your Christmas stash is growing that's for sure.