Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Lily Pad Cards CCC (Card Chain Challenge) for February

Hi all - just sharing a card I made for the current Hero Arts contest (to use die cuts) and for the Lily Pad Cards CCC.  Hey, I love Valentine's Day since that's my birthday.  So I used that theme for my card.
I just love the heart swirl image HA designed for the Silhouette.  I printed it off on white card stock and also cut it with the Silhouette using some pretty Basic Grey paper. Cut off the bitty hearts from the die cut swirl and just used those to add dimension to my card.  Just love the grey heart too, stamped with one of the clings from Four Hearts, a Hero Arts set.  I cut it out using their new Frame Cuts which fit their stamps perfectly! 

You still have until Feb. 15th to sign up if you'd like to participate in the CCC.  Thanks for stopping!

4 comments:

stampingandstitching said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card, Linda! Wonderful design and combination of stamps! I'm sure whoever receives it in the CCC will be thrilled with it!

Stamp with Angela said...

Beautiful card. Amazing colours and I love the design.

CinnamonSally said...

Such a pretty card Linda and fabulous colours too!!

Dawn T said...

What an adorable card. Just reminded me that I have to do a card for CCC this month... almost forgot!