Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Anniversary Martinis

Hi all - back with an anniversary card for a pair of friends who were adopted into my family. They fit right in! For their 25th anniversary we went to Alaska, including sisters Tami and Kari and Tami's hubby. Nine years later - no big trips planned but maybe next year for 35!!

Anniversary golf martinis
Supplies: Paper - Hero Arts A2 foliage card, American Crafts plaid (from Target's Hot Spot),
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, Pop-tone Black
Stamps - Hero Arts CL272 All Occasion Msgs (retired) and Impression Obsession MC185 Fore Retirement
Other - foam tape, Hero Arts gems, 3M Washi Tape, Copic Markers

Bro-in-law Doug loves his martinis and both he & Connie love golf so I thought this golf martini image would be perfect.for them. I started by cutting a rectangle of Neenah white and stamping a martini. I stamped and fussy cut a second one to pop over the first. I put washi at the bottom and then extended it with Copics to resemble  a hill. Hand snipped a banner from a scrap of white for the sentiment. The sentiment stamp comes from an old favorite set with loads of simple sentiments in various fonts - love it!! I got the golfing martini set last year, enabled by my friend Heather. If interested, check out the cute Christmas card she made with this set. Thanks again, Heather, for helping me add to my stash!!

Thanks for stopping and happy crafting!!


5 comments:

Betty said...

what a clever card and perfect for your friends - they're sure to love it!

Dawn T said...

Great card Linda.

Rosemary said...

super cool anniversary card, linda!!

Jean said...

Very fun!

Greta said...

Oh what a wonderful card--so personalized for the couple!