Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Couple of Birthday Cards and a Dollar Deal

Hi all - just a quick post of a couple more birthday cards using Graphic 45 papers. The add-ons to these cards, compared to others I've posted with this paper, came from the Dollar Store!! I popped into the local establishment to kill some time before an appointment and found these fabulous lacy stickers. I bought a package to try (there were a bunch of different designs) and will probably get a few more.

Birthday pair
Supplies: Paper - Natural A2 cards by Neenah, 
Graphic 45 8x8 Botanical Tea Collection, the Paper Studio glitter 
Dies - My Favorite Things Die-Namics Blueprints 18 and 21
Spellbinders Die D-Lites S2-082 Sentiments One
Other - Michaels gem (colored with Copics), Jot stickers, 3M washi tape

The stickers have a plastic-y texture; sort of reminds me of those old fashioned tablecloths. It's not off-putting at all - they look delicate but are sturdy. Definitely not for archival scrapbooking but perfect for cards! That's it for today. This morning I trimmed some branches that dangled too low for the lawn guy to get under. Now I need a nap!

3 comments:

Betty said...

i love it when i find such great stuff at the dollar store and you made gorgeous cards with them.

Rosemary said...

what a lovely set of card, linda!! great find at the dollar store!

Greta said...

Such a deal! Boy are these gorgeous & elegant, Linda!