Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Monday, June 6, 2016

Little Kiddles


Hi all - it's Merry Monday time again! This week Sue challenges us to create a kid's card. The Design Team did a  fabulous job on this one so be sure to check out their cards! I wanted to play and luckily have the perfect stamp set for it. Just love the little girls in this set!! Here's my card:

Christmastime girls

Supplies: 
Stamps - Hero Arts CL644 Bring on the Merry; Paper - Neenah Solar White, My Mind's Eye "Merry Little Christmas"
Dies - My Favorite Things Blueprints 20 & Double Stitched Rectangles
Other - Copic Markers; Hero Arts pink gemstones; Liquid Applique

We had a chorus retreat over the past weekend and I have lots of rehearsing to do. So I'm cutting this post short but thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a crafty week!!

19 comments:

Karen L K said...

What a cute festive card!

Lin said...

Oh just so cute, Linda! What a fantastic mix of stamps and papers!

Cindy C. said...

Soooooo cute!!

Cat Craig said...

Talent...you managed to put together several patterns perfectly!

Bonnie said...

Aah! This is adorable, Linda! Love these little girls and they look like they are having so much fun decorating for Christmas! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Betty said...

darling card Linda!

Greta said...

Good for you keeping up the chorus after retirement, Linda--enjoy! Boy did you nail this challenge--adorable card with so many wonderful elements!

Dawn T said...

A very cute card Linda. Hope you enjoyed your retreat.

Barbara Godden said...

this is adorable, love the little girls and what a fab. design and card.

Linda said...

Linda, this is so adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Susan Joyce said...

Very cute, love all your design elements, perfect images and pretty DSP. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday this week.

Colleen said...

Linda, you did select the perfect stamp set for this challenge!! I LOVE it...those little girls are just having a ball decorating the tree and putting gifts under it!! Awesome card!! Thank you for joining us again this week at Merry Monday!! We appreciate seeing you every week!! Heart Hugs!

jasann said...

Hi, This is such a cute card, I love all the elements, good luck in the challenge!!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwww...your little girls are just adorable and I love the happy faces on them! And beautifully colored too I might add!! And I love the background paper you used too...fun, fun card Linda!! :0)

Unknown said...

Your card is adorable. I like the papers and stamps you used.

Jill said...

What a cute card. I love the stamps that you used, and it's all put together wonderfully. Thank you so much for sharing.

Karen Davis said...

Such a sweet Christmas card Linda. I love the vibrant colours and the gorgeous wee girls.

Greta said...

Congrats on another win, Linda!

stampingandstitching said...

Aw this is absolutely adorable, Linda! Love it!