Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer Card Camp wk 2

Back again with a hurried post for the online summer card camp I'm doing for four weeks.  Loved the colors for week two:
Finally took some time tonight to make this card:
The light was bad for my photo - sorry about that - so the colors don't look quite right.  They really do match the class colors pretty well in real life - honest!

Had fun making the large thank you on my Silhouette SD and making a shadow mat.  Stamps are from Hero Arts - Large Canvas Stripes, Diagonal Thank You and the ever present Envelope Pattern.  The strip of red paper is from a Cosmo Cricket paper pad.  Thanks for stopping!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Love that big shadow mat! Fun use of the colors, Linda and I love how you always seem to use such a great mix of stamps!