Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, July 9, 2020

A Fun Winter Scene for Coloring - Day 9

Hello there!! Hard to believe it's July 9th already - the summer is flying by!! 

Today I'm playing with a cute Avery Elle set from 2012 for this fortnight's Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Yes, it's reverted back from monthly to fortnightly so be sure to enter by July 20th. This time you need to include a hat somewhere and both my critters have little knitted hats!


Here's my card:

Supplies: Paper - DCWV black A2 card; Michael's greens;
Tim Holtz Kraft Metallics
Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb
Stamps - Avery Elle Snow Much Fun with matching dies (retired)
Dies - My Favorite Things Blueprints 21 (retired), 
Winter Trees (retired), Oval Shadows (retired)
Other - Copic Markers, foam tape

This is also my day 9 coloring for Kathy's (The Daily Marker) 30 Day Coloring Challenge. So many fun things to color - I keep jumping around from flowers to critters, using watercolors to Copics! I colored a few extra critters so will save those for a future project. I thought it got too crowded with them all on the card. My oval pond was cut from silver metallic paper - very shiny in real life, though it reads grey in the photo.

Also adding to my friend Virginia's July Show & Share where I haven't played before. Looks like anything goes but Virginia will let me know if this card doesn't work!

Thanks for stopping and thanks to all the challenge hosts for the fun!! On a personal note, Misty the cat went back to her home and I miss her!! LOL - keep expecting her to pop into the kitchen to beg for a snack. Well, at least I'll be sparing you hearing more Misty stories for a while!! Happy crafting!

 

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Oh my word, I love them on their hats! What a cute card - such fun. Thanks for joining Gail and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Cat Craig said...

Fab fab fab hats!

Rosemary said...

fun little wintry scene, linda!

Jean said...

So much fun! Those are some of my very favorite AE images.

Cindy C. said...

Such an adorable Winter scene!! Thanks for stopping by my blog Linda, I was think that, once I close the book I won't be touching that page! :D

ionabunny said...

Adorable. Love the ice skating moose and very cute hats. Thanks for joining the fun at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

Dawn T said...

too cute Linda. What a gorgeous scene. And so beautifully coloured.

Greta said...

Fun card, Linda! Love the little stitched trees!