Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

More Christmas Wreaths

Hey all - I've got a twofer for the current Christmas Kickstart Challenge to be Wreathed in Christmas Smiles (use a wreath). When I made my first card for this challenge (and for CAS Christmas), I happened to stamp two additional wreaths  & various add-ons. Mixed and matched then decided to go ahead make a couple cards with the finished wreaths. Would love to hear which is your fave of the three.

I'm calling this card 2 (card 1 being on the other post):

Supplies: Paper - DCWV A2 card; Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
Taylored Expressions Playful Patterns Holiday
Stamps with coordinating dies - Hero Arts CL907 Color Layering Wreath (retired)
Inks - Memento Rhubarb Stalk, New Sprout and Bamboo; Twisted Citron Distress Oxide
Other - Michaels clear gem; Paper Studio red gems; foam tape; 
Copic Markers for shading; red washi from Target

And this next one will be card 3 if you're voting :)

Supplies: Paper - Paper Studio Holiday; Neenah Classic Crest Solar White';
Doodlebug Swiss Dots; Taylored Expressions Playful Patterns Holiday
Stamps with coordinating dies - Hero Arts CL907 Color Layering Wreath (retired)
Dies - various My Favorite Things Blueprints  (retired) 
Inks - Memento Rhubarb Stalk, New Sprout and Bamboo; Twisted Citron Distress Oxide
Other - Paper Studio red gem; foam tape; Copic Markers for shading

While the card base and mat looks a bit brownish in the photo, they're actually a dark burgundy which matches the lattice paper exactly - go figure, different brand entirely!! And I used the darker red gems from the same set as the previous card.

Thanks to Jo and her elf Robyn for a fun challenge!! Thanks to you for visiting and for voting if you choose to do so!! Happy crafting!!


8 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love your TWOfer, Linda! The mixed pattern and colors are spot on for these festive Christmas wreath cards! Hope you are doing well and staying safe! Take good care, my friend!

Greta said...

That is a great wreath & 3 wonderful cards, Linda! I'm voting the first card as my favorite--more elegant & that always appeals to me.

Robyn Oliver said...

Way to go Lynda, three wreath cards for the Christmas Kickstart challenge.. all fabulous, my fav is the first one....thanks again for playing along, Robyn

Lin said...

Oh, these are SO pretty, Linda! That little wreath is darling, and those papers complement it perfectly!

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous twofering, Linda! I love both cards and the dainty wreaths and their sweet trimmings are delightful. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Kickstart again, Jo x

Cat Craig said...

Linda, you have some fab wreaths here to add to your stash. They look great with the patterned papers.

Rosemary said...

You are really creating some fabulous cards featuring wreaths, Linda! Both of these are so pretty!

Jean said...

Two terrific wreaths!