Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Monday, January 20, 2020

Another Valentine for CAS(E) this Sketch #355

I mentioned yesterday that I started another Valentine. Well, it went the way of CAS(E) this Sketch - can't get enough of the retro sketch they're using for challenge #355! I flipped the sketch to horizontal and used the envelope die from the January 2020 Hero Arts My Monthly Hero (MMH) kit as my rectangle element.

Supplies: Paper - DCWV pink A2 card; Momenta Watercolor;
Paper Studio Glitter & Vellum; scrap of pp (maybe Lawn Fawn);
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
Stamps - Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Background (with die)
Dies - Hero Arts January MMH (envelope);
Penny Black All My Hearts
Other - Michael's gems, foam tape


I'm really enjoying the Penny Black hearts - perfect for Valentines! And I thought they looked cute popping out of the vellum envelope.

Just a quick post today since I really need to work on chorus music - we're learning 3 new songs and the first is supposed to be practically ready to perform. Well, I have to review it a bit more! Thanks for stopping and have a fabulous day!!


9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Linda! I am so happy to see all of your gorgeous Valentines are made using our Sketch!! I especially love this tipped version - and when our friends know they have the freedom to do so!
This darling vellum envelope of love is just so precious! Thanks for playing cards with us again, and again! xx
=] Michele

Betty said...

so cute - love the hearts popping out of the envelope-gotta get that kit out - so many fun cards I've seen!

Cindy C. said...

Such a lovely take from the sketch! Very pretty card Linda.

Cat Craig said...

Great take on the challenge Linda, so sweet and innovative.

Dawn T said...

super cute Valentine Linda.

CinnamonSally said...

Wow that's a gorgeous card Linda and a great take on the sketch!

Rosemary said...

fabulous take on the sketch, linda! love all the pretty hearts tucked inside the little envelope!

Jean said...

So imaginative! Great use of the sketch. I particularly like the vellum envelope.

Greta said...

Oh wow--really like this one, Linda! I have some little PB hearts from a few years ago & maybe I'll use them now!