Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Zoo animals at Twofer Challenge!

Hi all - seems I rarely get a chance to blog lately but I'm zipping in for a quick Twofer Card Challenge entry. This month, Darnell & crew are using zoo animals - how fun!!


I can't resist elephants so knew I'd be heading to the sweet ellie by Avery Elle. I've been thinking about Easter cards and noticed this stamp set has a bitty bunny. Decided he would be sweet looking down on the ellie from atop an Easter egg. This one will got to my sister Kari who loves elephants too. Then it was a no-brainer to get a quick birthday card done - I always need those!! Here are my cards:

Supplies: Paper - DCWV Ms Sparkle pastel cards;
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; Doodlebug & BoBunny 
Stamps - Hero Arts It's Your Day; Paper Smooches All Year Cheer;
Avery Elle Ellie Set
Dies - Various My Favorite Things retired Blueprints, Hero Arts  Infinity Rectangles,
Spellbinders Ribbon Banners; Lawn Fawn Grassy Border
Other - Copic Markers; Stickles; Paper Studio Easter stickers

Thanks much for stopping by! And thanks to Darnell & the Twofer gals for a fun challenge!!

9 comments:

Dawn T said...

I'm an elephant lover so these two tickled my fancy. Great idea to use your elephant as an Easter card

CinnamonSally said...

Two great cards there Linda, love elephants and looks great on an Easter card too.

Betty said...

these are the cutest ever, Linda - especially your little bunny and elephant!

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable on so many levels! The stamps, the dies, the papers... all wonderful! This ellie fit perfectly for the two occasions you chose. The tiny bunny is so sweet! I'm glad you were able to put together enough minutes to play with us at Twofer!

Greta said...

These are both so cute, Linda! Love the little bunny on top of the egg! Wishing you a lovely Easter!

Loll said...

Both cards are adorable, Linda. Love your sweet elephants. What a wonderful birthday card for a child. The colourful numbered background is so fun, along with your sweet ellie and sparkly balloon. Can't help but smile at your darling Easter card with the tiny bunny sitting on top of the egg, looking at ellie! Super cute! Thanks for sharing these two wonderful cards with us at Twofer Card Challenge!

Anita in France said...

That is such a sweetie-pie ellie, Linda ... so adorable with his little bunny friend ... love how you've made them see eye to eye by placing the bunny on top of that fabulous Easter egg! Such a cute birthday card ... and so celebratory with ellie holding tight onto the sparkly heart balloon! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twofer! Anita :)

Darnell said...

I'm glad you could zip in with your two sweet cards, Linda! You always get the layers and patterns just right on your designs! That birthday card is so delightful with the colorful numbered background and your Easter card is gorgeous with that pp, grass, and dimensional egg! And is it ever a big one, just right for Ellie, and with a darling little bunny to say hi!! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #15! Happy Easter! Hugs, Darnell

Rosemary said...

Both cards are absolutely adorable, Linda! The little Ellie is so sweet!