Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Monday, April 22, 2019

A Naughty Elf for CAS Christmas

Hey everyone! Seems like I'm always zipping in at the last minute to enter the CAS Christmas Challenge but this time I have a few days to spare!! This month we're to use an elf on our card. I decided to use a stamp set I had to have in 2017 and hadn't touched yet. I actually got both the nice elf and the naughty elf sets - LOL. Couldn't resist starting with the naughty elf girl decorating a long-suffering reindeer.

Supplies: Paper - A2 candy cane striped card by American Crafts; 
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; scrap of  BoBunny Merry & Bright for label
Stamps - Hero Arts CM206 Naughty Elves
Dies - label by My Favorite Things (retired Blueprint); matching dies to Hero Arts stamps
Other - Copic Markers

Ugh - I'm really behind on my Christmas card production so it really felt good to get another one done for the stash. I stamped a second reindeer & elf pair which I should've colored at the same time as the first - oh well. I'll get it done someday....

Thanks for stopping by and thanks to the CAS Christmas team for another fun challenge!! It's open until the 24th if you have a chance to join in.


10 comments:

Jean said...

Super cute images for the challenge!

Colleen said...

Linda, so great to see you getting the cards done and playing with us at CAS Christmas! Cute 'naughty' elf...looks like something a grandson of mine would do! thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas!

Christine Alexander said...

Linda, what a cute little elf :) love the to see he's up to a little mischief :) thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas

JoAnn said...

What a cute elf image Linda. Love the cute reindeer all decked out with the Christmas lights and the cute sentiment is perfect.

Cat Craig said...

Oh this is darling, Linda.

Bonnie said...

Oh, she's not too naughty. I'll bet that reindeer looks really good all lit up! LOL, thanks Linda, for sharing this fun elf card with us at CAS Christmas!

Greta said...

Oh so cute, Linda!

Dotty Jo said...

I love this card, Linda! perfectly CAS and very funny, Jo x

Linda said...

Linda, an adorable card with you little elf decoration the reindeer. And like the red stripe down the side. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Rosemary said...

super cute clean and simple design!