Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Monday, August 6, 2018

Another CAS Christmas Tree

I'm back with another card for the August CAS Christmas Card Challenge to use a tree.

Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White:
Paper Studio Holiday Red
Silhouette Design 108565 Xmas Tree Stencil
Other - Copic Markers; Heidi Swapp glitter stars;
Joy ultra thin foam squares

I was playing around on the Silhouette with fonts that have trees. ScrapNFonts created a darling set of Christmas trees with a letter in each. Decided it was perfect for this challenge! I cut the letter trees in white and carefully popped the letter out. Colored the trees and the letters, then popped the letters back. Adhered to a white offset mat and then a red one. Popped onto an A2 card with thin foam squares. Thought the trees needed a finishing touch so I added the glittery stars - done!!



I hope to get another card done before the challenge closes on the 24th. Gotta build up that Christmas stash, right?! Thanks for stopping and have a great week!!

9 comments:

Betty said...

how cute Linda - and the glittery stars are the perfect touch!!

Bonnie said...

These trees are perfect for this challenge, Linda! Another terrific tree card! Thanks so much for sharing with us again at CAS Christmas!

Rosemary said...

you are definitely rocking this challenge, linda! super fun design!

Christine Alexander said...

Love your chain of MERRY trees :) Thanks for joining us again at CAS Christmas

Barb Ghig said...

Such a fun design, Linda! Your trees are so cute and I love how you added the sparkly stars!

Loll said...

Another fun tree card using the combination of letters and tree images. You are on a roll Linda!! This is adorable and again, very creative and fun. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas. xx

Papercraft Boutique said...

This is another fun CAS Christmas tree card, Linda! Great horizontal letter design. The Glitter stars are the perfect finishing touch! Thanks again for playing along with us at CAS Christmas! Hideko xx

Sue said...

Such a clever design. I like how you used the trees to spell "merry". Lovely Christmas colours too.

Greta said...

Now that is cute & perfect CAS design! Love this, Linda!