Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Happy Birthday Mom!

Very quick post to send Happy Birthday wishes to my sweet Mom today! I'll be celebrating with her and Dad later in the day - she wants a cake with yellow buttercream flowers on it. Yum!! I already ordered it and will pick it up shortly. Here's the card I made for her using a stamp set and matching dies that I bought last week.

Supplies: Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; Poptone Black; Bazzill green;
DCWV Ms Sparkle lilac card; BoBunny dots
Stamps - Memory Box Sentimental Iris; Hero Arts It's Your Day
Dies - Memory Box Sentimental Iris Die Set; Hero Arts Infinity Ovals;
My Favorite Things various retired Blueprints
Other - Copic Markers; White gel pen; Tumbled Glass Distress Stain; Icy Stickles

I was surfing my friends' blogs and spotted Bonnie's beautiful card for the May Memory Box challenge. Since Mom's card has MB products, including a butterfly, I decided to enter. Lucky for me since the challenge ends today - thanks Bonnie! And thanks to you for stopping by!!

May 2018 Challenge - Insects/Butterflies/Dragonflies

4 comments:

Betty said...

Mom will love the beautiful iris (and you even got some "buttercream" color in the card for her - good luck with the MFT challenge.

Dawn T said...

Such a pretty stamp and die and you have coloured it beautifully.

Rosemary said...

what a beautiful card you created for your mom, linda! love how you colored that gorgeous iris!

Greta said...

Happy BD to your mom! Sounds like a yummy & beautiful cake! The iris is gorgeous & I love the use of the green scalloped piece, Linda!