Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Stacked teacups


Hi all - this week's Merry Monday challenge from Lesley has a great inspiration photo - just love the stacked teacups!! I couldn't wait to play along and here's my card using some Silhouette cuts and die cuts:

Holiday Wishes cups
Supplies: Hero Arts Punch card; Basic Grey papers - Nordic Holiday & Sugared; Bazzill cardstock
Silhouette files: #9702 "4 Teacup Silhouettes" (cups and saucer); #79076 "Stacked Teacups Card" (tea bag)
Dies: Impression Obsession "Pine Branch Die"; Penny Black "Red & Green"
Stamps: Hero Arts CL803 Family & Friends (citron flower on top cup) CL887 Color Layering Christmas Tree (sentiment); Hero Arts w/Studio Calico 331232 Spread Joy (circle border on top cup)
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Fired Brick, Lucky Clover, Twisted Citron; Black Soot
Tim Holtz washi; May Arts string twine; Copics - for shadow and definition

I had fun mixing patterns on two cups and stamping on the third one. The Tim Holtz washi was the perfect anchor to my stacked cups. Hope you're having a crafty day and thanks for stopping! Be sure to check out Merry Monday for loads of inspiration.

16 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Linda, you always do an awesome job with the Merry Monday challenges, and this is no exception! I love the patterned papers you combined for your pretty tea cups! Gorgeous!!!

L.B. said...

Love the fun patterns on the card. Great.

Cat Craig said...

you have made such gorgeous cups Linda, great card.

Karen Davis said...

Oh! I love the textures and colours on your card Linda. The Silhouette and die cuts are fabulous. I am completely in love with Basic Grey DP's.

Karen L K said...

Wow super nice Linda! Your cups look great.

Greta said...

Great take on the inspiration photo, Linda!

Lynn said...

Love the papers you used and the greeting on the tea bag tag...so cute!

Marcia Hill said...

What a great card Linda! I love your stacked tea cups (beautiful DSP!!)and tag...SO festive!! :0)

Linda said...

Great teacups with beautiful pattern paper. Lovely card. Thanks for always joining us at Merry Monday.

Colleen said...

Linda, it is always a joy to see your name and creation in the gallery for our Merry Monday Challenge! This is another wonderful creation you have made...fabulous teacups and the sprigs and holly are wonderful!! Thank you for sharing with all of us!

Betty said...

darling card, Linda - and congrats on your win at MM this past MOnday!

Catchy Sketch said...

So beautiful patterned teacups! Very nice card!
Regina

JosieD said...

What fun and festive Christmas cups! Love how this looks.

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

This is so wonderful! Love the different patterns, and how they're stacked kind of off-kilter.
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful! Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

stampingandstitching said...

Oh my goodness I just LOVE this fab card, Linda! Perfect take on the inspiration photo!