Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Merry Monday - featuring Berries!


Hi all - this week at Merry Monday, Bonnie's challenge is to use berries on your card. I reached for some holly leaves with berries and decided to add them to a pretty Hero Arts wreath from 2010. Looking at the entries at Merry Monday, it looks like a several of us went the wreath route. Be sure to check out the amazing Design Team cards as well. Here's my card:

Joy wreath
Supplies: Paper - Hero Arts Designer Layering paper; Authentique
Hero Arts Stamps and Die: CL474 Special Wishes (wreath) DC169 Joy (die and holly stamp)
Distress Inks: Twisted Citron, Pine Needles, Festive Berries; May Arts ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

11 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous wreath Linda. That plaid bow is just the perfect finishing touch to your darling card.

Greta said...

Loved this when I saw it on Flickr! Great idea to make that spring wreath into a Christmas wreath by adding the holly!

!neke said...

This is a beauty !!!!!!!

Ineke XX

Lin said...

I love this combination you put together, Linda! The black text background and the tartan ribbon are the perfect accents!

Rosemary said...

so creative and clever the way you used the wreath stamp with the holly stamps, linda!! your card is lovely!!

Elizabeth said...

Super cute modern touches on your card! I'm a big fan of your wreath!

Betty said...

wonderful wreath and berries Linda - and the bow is a perfect pop of color

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Beautiful card Linda and what a nice finish with the ribbon! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with all of us this week!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this wreath! The bow is the perfect touch! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Bonnie said...

This is such a pretty, breezy wreath, Linda and I love how you've added the holly and berries! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Marcia Hill said...

Totally in love with this wreath, and it looks fabulous against that background paper! Loving the bow too...this whole card just really pops! :0)