Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Monday, March 30, 2015

A Color Combo for Merry Monday

Photo source

Merry Monday everyone! I so love my Monday off when I can play with a card challenge first thing in the morning!! It really gets the creative juices flowing. Today over on the Merry Monday blog, Kristie challenges us to use the color combo Lime, Turquoise, & White. I thought this might be a difficult combo but I LOVE it!! My card came together fairly quickly.

Supplies:
White card base made with DCWV shimmery white cardstock (not that you can tell from the photo); Turquoise mat: David Tutera cardstock embossed with a Tim Holtz Diamond plate folder; Lime green mat: Neenah cs (they sell multicolored packs at Target!) with the sentiment stamped in Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and clear embossed; Stamps: Hero Arts K5808 Color a Wreath (colored with Peacock Feathers and Hero Arts Neon Green Inks) and CL541 Snowman Christmas (sentiment). I added a turquoise gem to the bow and some clear gems to the wreath - yay, another Christmas card done!

Here's the card:

Turquoise Lime White wreath

I really love this color combo and will definitely use it again - thanks for the fun challenge, Kristie! Wishing you all a Merry Monday and a crafty week ahead!

8 comments:

Lin said...

LOVE this, Linda! These colors are really fun for Christmas!

Bonnie said...

I love this bright, happy Christmas card, Linda! You have aced these colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

conil said...

Looks like we practically did the same card. How intelligent are we. Love the fab embossing on you card.

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous! You rocked these colors, Linda! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Wonderful use of this week's challenge colors! Such a fun design! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday!

Notes by Nina said...

Bright and beautiful, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Wendy said...

SO pretty, Linda! Love the colors and that fabulous wreath! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

Sally said...

Love these colors for Christmas, Linda! You're doing wonderful with the Merry Monday Challenges. I am hoping to play along more, too. Thanks for visiting the Attic this week. A most blessed and Happy Easter to you, my friend!