Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

We have a WINNER!

Happy Saturday (at least for me)!  Hope you're enjoying your day and thanks to everyone who visited during the Hero Hostess Summer Picnic Blog Hop!  We had such a great time and thank Hero Arts so much for featuring us this past week on their wonderful Blog!!


Here are the links to start each day if you missed it:


My Hostess sisters really outdid themselves so check it out!!  Also, remember that Hero Arts will be doing a random draw for prizes from comments left on various stops along the way.  Watch the Hero Arts Blog for that announcement.

And now, for the big moment - DRUM ROLL, PLEASE - the winner of my prize:  #190

Research Randomizer Results:

 

1 Set of 1 Unique Numbers Per Set

Range: From 1 to 213 -- Unsorted

 

 

 

 

Results: 190

 Thalia said...
Cute card! Great idea and a yummy recipe. Thanks for sharing
July 24, 2013 at 8:35 AM

 
Thalia - please contact me by Saturday 8/3/13 to claim your prize.  Unclaimed prizes will be saved for future drawings, not necessarily on my blog.  Thanks for stopping everyone!!
 

1 comment:

Judy1223 said...

Congrats to Thalia...and thanks again, Linda, for all your hard work and inspiration as a Hero Hostess! The blog hop was so fun!