Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title suggests, I love to scrapbook, stamp, and sing! I will share cards and scrapbook pages I create, as well as information about my music - Barbershop harmony.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Another Hero Hostess Joins Me!

So happy to report that my friend Heather donned a green apron today to become the second of this new class of Hero Arts hostesses.  Please see her lovely friendship card here.  She tells me the purple panel stamped with music is for me - I'm honored!  And it'll be such fun working with her on the HA Flickr group!  Announcements will continue the rest of this week so I'll be sure to post each one! 

And now for a couple of sympathy cards using the same Hero Arts Delicate Leaf Cluster set  in different ways.  I made these to sympathize with Bridget (wife) and Hero Arts coworkers of Mike who passed away in January after a battle with cancer.  Jennifer McGuire hosted a card drive to offer condolences.  I love this leaf image - it makes such serene sympathy cards.

 

2 comments:

Anita Rex said...

Gorgeous sympathy cards! I agree the leaf image is great for sympathy cards! :>

stampingandstitching said...

These are two beautiful and serene sympathy cards, Linda. I'm so delighted we're donning the aprons together and I know we'll have lots of fun!